Thursday, September 07, 2006

Guantanamo Madness

It's good to see that some Pentagon lawyers are opposing the President's ridiculous detainee policies. In the words of Brig. Gen. James Walker, a U.S. Marine Corps staff judge advocate:
I'm not aware of any situation in the world where there is a system of jurisprudence that is recognized by civilized people where an individual can be tried and convicted without seeing the evidence against him.
Any guesses as to how long before Walker is labeled a terrorist appeaser?

Posted by Kingston

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey great blog guys! I'll definitely keep reading it.

I'm home in Boston now, I miss London but I'm moving to DC in a few days so that's been distracting me. I start work on the 18th. Keep blogging and keep in touch...
Best,
Annie

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home