Sunday, November 26, 2006

John McCain Must Be Stopped

As Matt Welch correctly points out, the oval office-seeking Senator from Arizona has lost his marbles when it comes to foreign policy. In my opinion he's the most dangerous radical right-winger on the American political scene today. Why? Because so many people have bought into his "I'm a centrist, everyone else is an extremist" shtick. But would a "moderate" be making the rounds on the Sunday morning talk shows criticizing Bush for not being militaristic enough? I fear for the future of the country if he's elected.

Posted by Kingston

1 Comments:

Blogger PWN said...

I couldn't agree more. I used to buy into the popular misperception (of perception if you're JG) that McCain is Everyman's presidential candidate: in reality he's nuts. Especially some of the belligerent comments he's made regarding Iran. Right-wing nonsense #290813.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home